Looking for a turnkey solution for your hearing care needs? Would you like to support the prevention of hearing loss?
Audiologists at ODYO offer educational tools and professional support to prevent noise-induced hearing loss caused by industrial noise. ODYO’s comprehensive services are designed to improve the quality of life of any hearing-impaired workers while facilitating their social and professional integration.
- On-site hearing screening and pre-employment tests
- Hearing loss prevention products
- Hearing care awareness activities
- Educational videos and tools
- Online resources
All of our services are offered on-site at your location so your workers have easy access to hearing care, thereby maximizing productivity.
- On-site hearing screening tests with ODYO’s mobile audiology clinic
- Up to 12 workers can be tested per hour
- ODYO provides sound-proof booth(s) and all necessary equipment
- Hearing tests and follow-up are administered by certified audiologists, not technicians
- Reports sent to both the workers and the company
- ODYO adapts to your hours of operation
- To ensure eligibility of a new employee or to prevent possible conflicts with the CSST or any other worker compensation agency concerning hearing loss liability, a pre-employment hearing test is strongly recommended
- Complete hearing tests offered on-site or at an ODYO Clinic
- Hearing care awareness activities offered on-site to help prevent noise-induced hearing loss
- Custom-made earplugs for each worker
- Earmuffs and generic earplugs
- CSST expertise offered at an ODYO Clinique
- Evaluation of ambient noise levels in your work environment
- Adaptation of work posts
- Mutual aid groups
- Hearing aid users