ODYO offers Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists in good standing with the OOAQ an opportunity to work with different types of hearing-impaired clientele in a variety of environments. Although most of our needs are located in the Greater Montreal area, we are asked to fulfill mandates in different areas of Québec, even the furthest ones!
Are you flexible and mobile and do you possess a developed sense of autonomy and team-work?
Are you willing to join a dynamic team of professionals motivated to make a difference?
ODYO offers you multiple opportunities:
- Mandates for patients at home;
- Mandates in private institutions (medical clinics, seniors’ residences, noisy work environments, etc.);
- Mandates in public institutions (schools, hospitals, rehabilitation centres, etc.);
- Mandates to create educative tools and documents.
Our working conditions are flexible (full-time, part-time, casual) and advantageous. Self-employed audiologists and speech-language pathologists, audiology students and graduates are all welcome.
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab and fill out the form.
- After assessing your profile, depending on our needs, we will contact you to provide you with more information about the next steps.
- We personally meet the candidates who meet our selection criteria and those who can meet short-term market demands. These friendly meetings take place in the area of Montreal that suits you the best, or we can use an online meetings platform.